Email Marketing Intern
Panty Drop is looking for an entrepreneurial intern to manage our email marketing. In this role, you’ll get hands-on experience running real marketing campaigns (and tracking the impact of those on sales) for a female-focused startup brand. Your projects will be crucial to helping us achieve our growth goals this summer. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong leadership qualities, a “get it done” mentality, and excellent time management that lets you tackle multiple projects at once. Marketing experience isn’t required, but you should have excellent communication and writing skills, an eye for good design, and of course, a strong desire to learn!
Your role will include:
- Creating email campaigns - including everything from copywriting, choosing images, setting up in MailChimp (our email marketing software) and pressing the send button
- Managing our email campaign calendar and brainstorming new ideas for emails to engage our audience and drive sales
- Managing email list segmentation and automation workflows
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of the emails you send
You’ve got the chops if...
- Excellent communication and writing skills. You’re the one correcting everyone’s grammar.
- An eye for good design. You know when it looks good.
- Attention to detail. You appreciate symmetry, colors, and proper alignment.
- You’re eager to learn. Hands-on experience doesn’t scare you, and you can’t wait to nerd out on email marketing, customer communications, and analytics.
- You’re outcomes-driven and numbers don’t scare you. You want to see the data and results as much as we do.
- You get it done. Excellent time management and good organization mean you always meet the deadline, even when you have a lot going on.
- You want to give back as much as we do & have volunteered for social causes that matter to you.
- Currently enrolled as a university student in a 2- or 4-year program
- You have access to a computer with a high-speed internet connection
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
About Panty Drop:
Panty Drop is a women's subscription underwear box that helps busy women reconnect with their sexy side. We ship a curated, personalized box of underwear automatically so you never have to worry about shopping again. But it’s about more than just great underwear. Through our 1/1/1 program, Panty Drop donates 1% of sales, product, and employee time to organizations that work to close the gender leadership gap. We’re based in Reno, NV and have aggressive growth goals to scale beyond our handful of early adopter customers this summer.